Birthday Cakes

Erica, a young lady from my church that I've been building a friendship with, turned 20 on Tuesday.

When she asked me if I would be willing to make her birthday cakes...
I had no idea what I was agreeing to.
Thankfully she wanted to learn and was able to help bake one of the cakes.

A double-layer, chocolate cake with chocolate icing.

A single-layer, chocolate cake with white frosting.

What a great way to celebrate the life of a beautiful, young lady willing to serve God with her life.

Erica desires to serve in ministry in the future.
Pray that God will strengthen her walk with Him, drawing her deeper into His heart.
Pray that God would lead and direct her in the way He would have her go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee Shop Atheist

5-Day Club

God's Backward Oreo