My New Car!

I wasn't officially looking for a car when suddenly God basically dropped one into my lap.

At a craft market a friend asked me "Rachel, have you bought a car yet?"
I told her I had just started looking around at what type of car I wanted, but wanted to get my Mozambique driver's license first.
"I know someone who is selling three cars, he keeps them in good condition, which is rare here in Mozambique. You should jump on the opportunity while it's here."
He "just happened" to be sitting nearby and she introduced us. He told me about one of the cars. I asked him to send me the details and pictures so I could think about it.

I ran it past my team leader to see what he thought of that kind of car (if the parts are readily available), the price (less than $4,000), etc. He said everything sounded great.
A mechanic looked it over and said it was in good condition.

Four days later this car was in my possession:
A week later and I now have all of the documents in my name (amazing for the process we had to go through in the government building) and I am the proud owner of a Nissan Xtrail. 

Praise God for this blessing and fairly simple process. Now I have more freedom and can go to the missionary fellowship every Sunday evening which is important to me because it's the only time I know I'll speak English in my week.

Pray that I will make it through the MZ driver's license process smoothly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee Shop Atheist

5-Day Club

God's Backward Oreo