Festival Fun

Today, one of the Mwani neighborhoods had a festival. I'll be honest that I got bored during some of the speeches, but it was a good experience over all, especially to do as a team.


Ana helped Evelyn and I put our head-wraps on. I think she did a great job! And we had some ladies put some design paint on our faces.


I had fun playing with my little friend Theo :) even though we got surrounded by a group of kids watching us.


I loved learning about the different foods and choosing what I wanted to try. It was a hard choice because of all the good options, but I was very happy with my tasty purchases.


I was able to practice some of the Kimwani I've been learning with new people.
The purpose in going as a team was to continue to build good relationships in that neighborhood to pave the way for the Gospel to move forward in that area, as a good team building activity, and to learn about the culture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee Shop Atheist

5-Day Club

God's Backward Oreo