Little Miracles

My cistern was almost dry.
I prayed for rain all week and told everyone I was praying for rain.

God sent rain Thursday night and I sent a message to Mama R "God is answering my prayers!"

The next day I asked her what she thought. She was confused about the message. I explained that I sent it because of the rain, reminding her what I had been praying for.

We went to the local marketplace and while we were there it started raining again! 
Mama R found a semi-dry place for us to stand and wait, thinking it would quickly stop. But it kept raining and raining.
We were finally able to continue on when it let up.

On the way back from our successful, but delayed, shopping adventure I was hungry and tired. I started praying:
"Lord, I desire You more than food, more than _____, more than anything, and I desire Mama R to understand the plan of salvation, I desire to see her saved more than I want food right now."

Will you pray this prayer with me?
Pray for Mama R's salvation

Praise God I now have water in my cistern!
If God can answer this simple prayer for rain, then He is able to answer our prayer for Mama R.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee Shop Atheist

5-Day Club

God's Backward Oreo