New Blog! :)

Dear Friends and Family,

I've been wanting to start a blog to keep everyone updated with what God is doing in my life, and I thought I should do it now before the summer starts so you will all be able to know how things go. I'm hoping I can at least add something small once a week on Saturdays.

For those of you who don't know, I will be spending this summer at Word of Life's Ranch Camp in Pottersville, NY as a camp counselor. The Ranch Camp is set up for children in Elementary through Middle School. My job as a counselor will be to stay with a group of kids from the moment they arrive Sunday afternoon till they leave Saturday morning, and then repeat for eight weeks. On top of playing with the kids ensuring that they have a good time, I'll be asked to give devos, share my testimony, counsel children one-on-one who are facing difficulties in their lives, and maybe even be the key to a child's eternal salvation.

Beyond that I don't really know what God has in store for me this summer. It will be different from what I am used to, my first summer in eight years not teaching 5-Day Clubs with Child Evangelism Fellowship, but I am excited to see how God is going to use me and what He is going to teach me.

You can pray that God will prepare my heart and attitude to serve Him with joy and give all I have to the kids each week. Thank you for being such an important part of my life! :)

With love,
Rachel Williams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee Shop Atheist

5-Day Club

God's Backward Oreo