Sharing the Vision

Sharing the Vision
People living in a thick veil of spiritual darkness
The Vision: to bring the light of God to them

It is incredible how God has aligned numerous aspects of my life - my experiences, interests, and passions, so perfectly with the goals, details, and values of the ministry team I will be joining in northern Mozambique with Africa Inland Mission. I am blown away by how perfectly some of the details match, it's like God made me for this assignment or this assignment for me. "What are these?" you ask. Language and teammate connections to hint a couple. My desire is to personally share the specific details with as many of you as possible before publishing them in a newsletter or on social media. I am discovering that sharing with individuals allows for more interaction, a heart-to-heart connection, freedom to ask questions, and I can more naturally share the passion, vision, and burden God has laid on my heart. 

Several individuals and couples have given me the honor of sharing with them personally about what I will be doing in Mozambique with Africa Inland Mission. It has been a joy to spend time with each of these people and enjoy the fellowship and unity of the body of Christ.


Partnership
You can partner with me
in bringing the light of God
to those living in spiritual darkness
Prayer is the most important way you can partner with me as I prepare for my departure in January and once I am overseas. 
Reading these updates I put on my blog or the newsletters I send out is another way you are partnering with me.
Responding occasionally to a blog or newsletter lets me know you are thinking of me and/or praying for me, which is encouraging and will mean the world to me when I'm away from home and family/friends.
Giving financially; either monthly or special. Praise God for already providing about 15% of my monthly needs!
A huge thanks to all those who have already joined into partnership with me through one or more of the above items.


"And my God will supply every need of yours according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.”
Philippians 4:19

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee Shop Atheist

5-Day Club

God's Backward Oreo