The Anticipated Week... with Africa Inland Mission

The wait is finally over! 
Tomorrow morning I leave for Peachtree, Georgia for a week where Africa Inland Mission has their headquarters. There I will find out the long awaited and anxiously anticipated answer: will they accept me as a full-time missionary?
Connect week, March 4-10, is a heavily loaded week of training. Who is AIM? What do they do? How do they do it? What areas do they work in? What opportunities of service are there? How do AIM missionaries raise support? What does it look like to minister in the African context? AIM staff will strive to answer these questions as they connect with those of us invited for this special week.
Image result for Africa inland Mission
While waiting for Connect week to arrive I have been able to plug back into my local church, spend quality time with family and friends, and I have been working as a waitress at a restaurant near home. I thank God for allowing me this time to invest in the people I was away from during my internship with Word of Life
Please pray:

  • God will be glorified in whatever decision is made
  • for safety traveling to and from Georgia
  • a calm heart, completely entrusted to the Lord

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee Shop Atheist

5-Day Club

God's Backward Oreo