Ominous Phone Calls - Powerful God

Stressful Support
Two weeks ago I thought I had $25/month of support left, then I received a phone call that a church could only do half of what they had hoped to give a month. That left me with $287/month left to raise in eleven days. I stressed... then I prayed.


God's Provision!
Little by little the Lord began providing in unexpected ways: my best friend in South Africa, an email from a couple, a text from a relative, a phone call from church friends. New monthly support and increases in what some were already giving.
Through all that I reached 100% and received financial clearance on Thursday afternoon! :) Praise God!!!


Stressful Visa
Friday morning (yesterday) I received a phone call from the embassy of Mozambique. They had received my visa application (documents, payment, and passport) but said I was missing a document and were sending everything back.
Talk about stress! 
How to acquire this document in time to re-submit (my amazing Dad thought of a good solution) and not lose my mind in the process? 
Only God can do this

I am praying like crazy and ask you to pray with me.
Pray for God to work in all this, including in my heart, growing my faith in Him in preparation for the work to come (and that I will have a visa in time to leave in January 10)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee Shop Atheist

5-Day Club

God's Backward Oreo