Harambee (part 2)

The Harambee was great fun last Sunday afternoon. 


Kezia's and mine display tables... hot climate vs. cold climate

A fun competition for the kids, if the boys raised a certain amount they could pie Kezia, if the girls raised a certain amount I got pied... we both got pied in the face...

Kezia and I sharing our missions info and prayer requests



A HUGE thank you for everyone who came and gave so generously towards our individual outgoing expenses.

Thank you also to the missions committee and other volunteers who helped plan and prepare for such a great afternoon.

I am now over 60% of both monthly and outgoing needs, getting me that much closer to my goal of being able to leave January 8
And that much closer to reaching the Mwani people with the Gospel.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee Shop Atheist

5-Day Club

God's Backward Oreo