Blessings from Mozambique

Story Time: The week I stayed with the Silva's I learned and grew a lot in my Portuguese. The highlight of the week was being able to tell them a funny story about my brother and I when we were younger ALL IN PORTUGUESE! It was a huge blessing to put months of practice to use and enjoy a new level of fellowship with my host family. I also had the privilege of sharing my testimony in Portuguese twice for discipleship groups with young ladies.

Triechardt School: Life-Saving, Soul-Satisfying Faith was the 3-part message I got to share with the Grade 11 girls at Triechardt school on Wednesday mornings. It was such a joy to watch them learn more about God. Next year I will have this privilege of pouring into a grade of girls every Wednesday morning, (*Triechardt is an English school). I am really looking forward to this opportunity. 
One Friday afternoon I had the chance to talk to Miriam, one of the girls I know from camp in April. It was a great time of encouraging her. I am now holding her accountable for both reading her Bible and a good Christian book to grow her in her relationship with the Lord. 


There are many other blessings from my month in Mozambique. I am back in South Africa now (arrived on Monday) but I miss Mozambique already. I am really looking forward to my ministry there next year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee Shop Atheist

5-Day Club

God's Backward Oreo