Half-way There!!!

Praise the Lord my Cross Cultural Internship support has passed the half-way mark! Both for committed monthly support and for the start-up costs. The Lord has blessed me through so many different people, not just in financial support but through prayer, encouragement, and wisdom as well. I thank God for each individual I have the chance to talk with. :)

I have started my part time job working with Child Evangelism Fellowship, I am enjoying being back in Muskegon helping Karen Dear with different ministry projects. The biggest focus is to schedule Christmas Party clubs as part of a new outreach CEF is launching this year. The goal is to tell children who do not attend church about the real and True Christmas story in a fun and exciting way. 

The other week someone reminded me that all Christians are in ministry. What a true statement, whether one is getting paid for it or not here on earth God wants all of His children to be involved in whatever ministry they are able to, using the gifts, time, abilities, and finances God has given them to steward for His honor and glory. 
What are you doing to minister to others?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee Shop Atheist

5-Day Club

God's Backward Oreo