Foundations

Parents
This week has shown me the incredible heritage my parents have given me and I thank God for them. When my mom was homeschooling me she always read missionary stories or updates from her missionary friends. I have a rich knowledge about missions that most people my age do not have because of her and it has fueled my love and interest in pursuing missions long-term. My Dad has always been talking to people, networking, and building relationships. I have recently stumbled upon several people who I thought I did not know but was shocked when half-way through the conversation they say "oh you're Dan Williams daughter! I remember him from ... " (often Nairobi, Kenya at the AIM-AIR hangar, but other places as well). It felt so good to reminisce about common memories and familiar places and the rest of the conversations were able to go deeper because of this. Even now my parents are always there for me, supportive of me, praying for me, offering advice, and walking through life with me. Thanks Mom and Dad for everything you have done and continue to do for me, love you lots! :)

Next-Step Decision
I am in the process of making the final decision about what is next after I finish my Cross Cultural Internship with Word of Life in January. My parents have played a major role in this but I want to ask all of you to pray for me as I lay the foundations for a life-time of service as a full-time missionary. Thank you! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee Shop Atheist

5-Day Club

God's Backward Oreo